The Conference Pro Bono took place on 29 October at the Electricity Museum, where we share experiences, good practices and new ideas, which certainly challenged the participants to review their vision of volunteering skills.
The opening session was conducted by Margarida Pinto Correia, Director of Social Innovation https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/achat-viagra-en-ligne-en-france/ EDP Foundation. Ariana Gonzalez, Global Program Manager at Taproot (USA) Foundation and the BMW Foundation emphasized the importance of the activities pro bono, what kind of models can be developed, case studies, Global Pro Bono network and
still held a workshop https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/achat-viagra-en-ligne-sans-ordonnance/ where all participants, interact and share their perspective. Cliff Prior, CEO Unltd (UK), presented the perspective of an organization that supports social entrepreneurs in the UK. Frederico Cruzeiro Costa, President of the Social Entrepreneurs Agency, talked about our organization, the current Pro Bono activities and future projects for the beneficiaries of the territories where we are implemented and also some Pro Bono examples that helped to empower ourselves.
In the afternoon a panel of speakers shared Pro Bono programs and activities that create real impact in Portuguese society: Joan
– Jorge Mayer, Manager EDP Volunteer Program
– Anthony Montez, Resp. Customer Care, Oracle
– Raul Celda Montalt, Programme Manager for Spain, Portugal, France and North Africa, TrustLaw
– Ana Catarina Grace, Corporate and Inclusion Director of Responsible Citizenship, PT Foundation
– Carolina Leite, Grace Board Member, representing CH Consulting
– Ana Bordallo, Master Dreamer, The Dreamery
– Rosaria George, Executive Director, Operation Red Nose
– Patricia Faro Antunes, Corporate Responsibility Director, Accenture
– Sandra Pimentel, Siemens, Communication Account
JoanArnault, College of Law, Catholic University
At the sound of captivating music of batucadeiras of Finka–standing Group, ended the Conference Pro Bono.
A very special thanks to our photographer Pro Bono Tiago Lopes Fernandez
This post is also available in: Portuguese